Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hi. I'm a Mac. (Concept)



The concept LMacTouch has jumped onto the "Green" bandwagon! The LMacTouch has solar panels on the back screen to help compliment the power it receives from the wall socket.

The LMacTouch will also be known for it's touchscreen capabilities. The screen (monitor) is also able to move completely backwards, offering grand neck support to the user. Apple's ad campaign for this product stresses how it has an "adjustable angle for ergonomic comfort." The users of this model could possibly solve issues concerning neck strain when using a computer.

I, personally hope that this product will enter the market. I can foresee many academic uses for this specific Mac, especially with universities working on improving "the green initiative." An example of where this product could be placed would be in "green friendly" architecture programs. I've actually heard of the LMacTouch being requested in settings such as those by professors. The eco-friendly, touchscreen LMacTouch would be a great additive to such a program, especially if those Macs were equipped with Auto-Cad, a design software used especially by architecture students.

No comments:

Post a Comment